REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
When you register for a course, a dedicated space is held for your child or teen. Last minute cancellations can mean under-enrollment, short notice for wait-listed families, and disruptions to group rapport. Of course, unexpected things happen (especially these days!), so Bird and Bee Education strives to offer a cancellation and refund policy that balances the unforeseen realities of life with the need for group continuity and sane registration management.
- Registrations canceled before classes begin will be fully refunded (an administrative fee may apply).
- Families who notify Ronit within 24 hours after the end of the first class that their child/teen does not feel comfortable continuing in the course will receive a full refund, less the deposit.
- Students with medical/family emergencies will receive a pro-rated refund for any remaining classes.
- Classes that are canceled by the instructor due to under-enrollment, illness, etc. will be fully refunded.
- Refunds are issued for the rate per class paid at registration.
- Administrative fees are $5 for 6-week courses and $10 for 8-week courses.
- Classes will not be refunded due to non-attendance by students.